Spay & Neuter Services
Low Cost Spay & Neuter Prices
Dog Spay/Neuter: $84
Cat Spay/Neuter: $64
Ask about specials and our income based discount programs.
* No proof of vaccinations needed
* CASH, VISA or MASTERCARD accepted. No checks.
- Monday – Friday
- By appointment ONLY. Call 314-771-PETS to schedule
What to do upon arrival:
- Please park where you wish. Please make sure your dog is on a secure leash and collar and all cats are in secure and separate carriers. When ready please proceed to the lobby to begin the check-in process.
- Drop off your pet(s) between 7:30a – 8:30a. If you arrive after 8:30a, you will likely need to reschedule your appointment. Check-in will take between 40-60 minutes.
- Currently, we are still asking our patrons to wear a mask in the building.
- Pick up times:
- Dogs – 3:30-4:00pm
- Cats – 4:00-4:30pm
- If your pet is ready to go early, we will text you to pick up at that time.
- If you have both a dog and a cat here for surgery, pick up between 4:00p – 4:30p.
- NO FOOD AFTER MIDNIGHT FOR PETS 4 MONTHS AND OVER
- NO FOOD AFTER 6:00AM THE MORNING OF SURGERY FOR PETS 4 MONTHS AND YOUNGER
- PLAN A MINIMUM OF 40-60 MINUTES FOR CHECK-IN
- We only accept cash, debit, VISA or MasterCard
- CATS MUST be in a HARD SIDED CARRIER – 1 CAT PER HARD SIDED CARRIER –If you bring multiple cats in one carrier, THERE WILL BE A $20 HANDLING FEE CHARGED PER CAT and the possibility of being declined for surgery. -FERALS MUST BE IN A SIZE APPROPRIATE TRAP – 1 CAT PER TRAP. SQUIRREL TRAPS ARE NOT ACCEPTABLE. TRAPS MUST BE BIG ENOUGH FOR THE CAT TO COMFORTABLY TURN AROUND. FERALS BROUGHT IN SQUIRREL TRAPS or CARRIERS WILL BE DECLINED FOR SURGERY.
- Your pet will undergo a pre-surgery exam and may be declined for surgery, if the doctor deems it necessary.
Your Love For Companion Pets Can Carry On Long After You Are Gone
Estate gifting is a great alternative for you to support CHQFPC when your heart says, “I want to give”, but your pocket book says, “You don’t have the money right now.” If this sounds like an opportunity for which you would want to be remembered, please let your estate planner know. Then, contact Wendy at (314) 771-PETS, so you can be recognized as one of our “Fur-ever Friends”.
It is our hope that your gift will not be actualized for a long time, but when the time does arrive CHQFPC will use your legacy of love to make the lives of cats and dogs a whole lot better here on earth!